Home Inspection Services:
Hawkeye Home Inspection LLC has the knowledge to provide you a professional and thorough inspection in order to ensure you know what you are getting into prior to buying or selling a home.
A home inspection from Hawkeye Home Inspection LLC includes:
- A detailed report
- A roof to basement inspection
- 400+ item inspection
- Pictures of problem areas
- Safety concerns
The inspection will take approximately 2-3 hours depending on the size of the house. We respect your time and are flexible with our scheduling. Our inspection includes an easy-to-read, detailed report that includes pictures to help illustrate deficiencies. Our qualified Home Inspector will review this report with you, answer any and all questions and ensure that you thoroughly understand everything in the report.
In addition to full home inspections, we offer the following:
- Radon testing:
- Pre-purchase Inspection: all items typically used within a home are tested prior to purchasing a home.
- New Construction Inspection: this is performed at the completion of construction and prior to your final walk through.
- Pre-Warranty Expiration Inspection: performed during the 11th month of your 1-year Builder Warranty to ensure that there are no hidden problems prior to the expiration of your warranty.
- Investor Property Inspections: performed prior to purchase as well as periodically during ownership to ensure profitable ownership
- Seller Certified Home Program (Pre-Listing Inspection): performed prior to placing a home on the market to ensure the seller knows potential…